The latest HaptiMap Toolkit release is version 1.0b5. It includes:
- Updated Android examples,
- Bug fixes,
- Refreshed build files.
HaptiMap Toolkit release version 1.0b4 (Feb 24th 2012) includes:
- A reorganised 'Examples' folder for the Android Crust modules to make it easier to find the modules.
- Several bug fixes
- New libraries that refer to or use our project specific OpenStreetMap server.
HaptiMap Toolkit release version 1.0b3 includes:
- Bug fixes to address problems with the OpenStreetMap (OSM) geodata plug-in
- Minor reorganisation of the Android example Apps.
- The OSM data for the toolkit is now delivered from a dedicated mirror server that is currently populated with data from Sweden, G.B. and Ireland. A full European dataset will be available by 1st January 2012.
Haptimap Toolkit release version 1.0b2.
Haptimap Toolkit release version 1.01b1.